Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ideas, anyone?

One of my very best friends, Stephanie, is in the MTC. She's leaving to serve a mission in the Baltic states soon and her birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I want to send her a care package, but I've never really shipped anything like that and I don't know what I should or shouldn't include.

I've been thinking I'll send her a mini pedicure kit since she'll be on her feet quite a bit, but I'd like some more ideas...

If you have any thoughts on the matter please share them with me!

3 comments:

Elena Loo said...

I'm no expert either, but it seems like any missionary is just grateful to have something "home-made" - cookies and what not. And I know you are great at those. Maybe a great pair of new socks with the pedi set, and some yummy cookies to indulge in.

Mary said...

I don't know that she would have time to enjoy a pedi set, but some good smelling lotion and lipgloss would likely be appreciated. I know I appreciated and used those gifts. Home made things are also a great idea.

Dinee said...

Treats!! I don't know the music rules anymore, but I loved getting new CD's from the Mo Tab Choir, EFY, or other LDS artists. When it's the only thing you can listen to for 18 months, you need some variety!