Friday, July 26, 2013

Malaise

Today was not my favorite.

We got some disheartening news this morning and my mood never quite bounced back. I felt drained before the day really even started. I chose to sleep for most of the day with the baby instead of getting stuff done like I had planned.

To be honest, I'm surprised I was even able to summon the energy to write as much as I have...but now I hear the baby screaming and it's time to muster up the reserves of energy to go be a parent...

I hope tomorrow will be better and that I'll be able to shake off this funk.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Caitlin! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a question regarding your blog! My name is Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great :-)