Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bump Update!

It was back to the daily grind today for me. I will be working back to back 12 hour shifts for next couple of days, which can be both a good and a "meh" kind of thing...Good in the fact that I like having the ability to earn money. And good if I happen to get another humorous (I almost wrote humerus...not the same) patient story; but "meh" on days like today when nothing of much interest happens. That makes it hard for me to find something to talk about here...

So, due to the blah-ness of my workday, I have decided to turn this post into a pregnancy update:


This is me at 25 weeks. Don't I look dashing in my scrub bottoms and long-sleeved tee? (Technically I think I can also include this as one of those "What I Wore Wednesday" photos...check me out, being all trendy!)



And here is our sweet girl! (These were actually taken about a week ago, but it's much harder to get pictures of her at the moment, so I'm trying to make them last between "photo shoots.") And yes, just in case you were wondering, she is sucking on her big toe in the bottom picture. I've got a little gymnast in there!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay for preggo pictures! You look great! Pregnancy suits you. :)

I wish I could be there to see all of this baby-growing business. Love you. Thanks for the pictures!

Lisa said...

Sweet baby!