Friday, February 8, 2013

Good Fortune

It was just another day in paradise for the States Family today. We both had to work...I knitted some more fluff puffs for the quilt...Nothing real exciting.

However, the provider who was working the After Hours shift at the clinic tonight was very kind and bought us all dinner. He picked Chinese food--which made the gesture even better! (This baby of mine loves Chinese food.) But the best part of the meal was the fortune I got in my cookie, because I absolutely know it'll come true!

"Soon someone new coming into your
life will become a very good friend." 

I think I shall now refer to my baby bump as "my built-in buddy." Can't wait to meet you, baby girl!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love that. It just made me smile so much. :)

Tiffany said...

I believe in the power of Chinese food. I feel very zen when I eat it. I bet Lucy feels the same...