Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Sleepy-Time Gal

We went to the doctor today for my 24 week check-up. Everything looks good. So far as we can tell, she should grow to be a perfectly average sized little munchkin--even though she's slightly on the small side at the moment (1 lb 4 oz). The next visit will be my glucose tolerance test. Ick. At least I don't have to think about it for another four weeks, right?

Our favorite moment (as always) was when we got to see her on the ultrasound. We watched her stretch out and take a big yawn...as though she was just starting to wake up for the day. It was a moment to melt hearts...I hope to drop by my office tomorrow so I can get a good picture to show you all. (The little ultrasounds in the doctor's room are super convenient and it's awesome we get to see her each visit--but the picture quality can't compare to the machines in my department.)

No comments: