Sunday, February 3, 2013

Too Tired...Again!

Okay, so I know I was going to catch you up on Saturday's happenings today...but, that's not gonna happen just yet...yeah...

We just had another pretty busy day today and I am feeling totally wiped out. I snored through most of the Superbowl--despite children running around on soda pop highs and choruses of "boo" and "oh yeah!" from my brothers-in-law--and it's taken me the better part of twenty minutes just to string this many words together into sentences

This is now Patrick typing. Caite has become unable to form actual words. She mostly just groans, therefore I have taken over so she can go to bed. I'm sure that she will blame this all on Lucy. I don't think that is fair but there is no point in arguing with a pregnant woman who controls what you eat. Anyways I love my wife and am now going to be with her!

No comments: