Friday, February 1, 2013

Sweets for the Sweet

I snacked on a lot of sweet things while I was working today...strawberries, bananas, oreos, two fun-size candy bars I found in the bottom of my purse, a piece of someone's birthday cake...there's probably more that I can't remember at the moment, but the point is that I had a pretty sugar-laden day.

And I apparently gave my baby a sugar-rush. (I have a memory of Chrissy telling me about the first time Jake had a taste of Mountain Dew and proceeded to run through the Layton Hills Mall while shouting "I'm running! Look at me! I'm running!" It felt like the baby was doing that--but in place.) She was totally doing flips or something for about an hour this afternoon! And at first it made me laugh...but after a few minutes it just felt like she was tap-dancing on my bladder and I had to pee...

I think I will have to watch my sugar intake as we near Valentine's Day. Either that or only eat chocolate when I have easy access to a bathroom. (My apologies if that was T.M.I.)

I know where everybody keeps their stash of chocolate in the office...one Doctor even has a Jelly-Bean vending machine that I have no problem encouraging him to refill frequently.

No comments: