Saturday, March 30, 2013

An Original Song

This afternoon we got to spend some one-on-one time with my nieces, Meagan and Madilynn while their mom went to a movie. As we were driving to our house, Meagan was serenading us with a medley of Disney tunes until she stopped for a minute. I thought maybe she was getting drowsy, but then she burst out into song again--this time with an original composition:

"Oh, oh, oh! When I was a baby I came out of my mommy's tummy!
Oh, oh, oh! And then I said, 'Hello!'
She smiled at meeee....
And said I was so beautifulllll....
And we love each other very much!"
(Short Pause)
"The End!"

So cute...I got a little teary. I hope my little girl makes up sweet songs like that one day. :-)

1 comment:

Enjoying Our Journey said...

I love this. What a cute song. I am sure Lucy will sing songs like that too! I mean she doesn't have much of a choice but to be creative and fun. You and Patrick are her parents! :)