Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ho Hum

I went to work today. It was slow...there was no lunch scheduled today so I ended up having two bowls of instant mac and cheese.

I watched the Biggest Loser while eating doughnut holes. So very, very wrong...but it's becoming a guilty pleasure of mine as I watch my own waistline expand.

I had a sneezing fit in the middle of the afternoon. (Just five in a row though, Chrissy. Plus, I was also able to clench. So there!)

I was a little bit productive sometime during the day and made up my grocery list/meal plan for the next two weeks. So, that's good.

I spent the after hours part of my shift quoting movie lines in different accents to a coworker while she was doing actual work stuff. (Although, if you look at it in the right light, I was boosting her morale and therefore her productivity levels, so...your welcome Ogden Clinic!)

"Pregnancy brain" set in hardcore today. Which may explain why this post is so rambling and short...and why I can't remember if anything of note happened that I should be writing about...

Umm, yeah. I'm going to go to sleep now.

No comments: