Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just another day

I had to work today. It wasn't too bad, but the system I use was down and it made things difficult. Patrick had to go to church by himself--and he did. (I got a picture text of him in the lobby area as "proof that he made it." Crazy guy--makes me laugh!)

I walked out to my car after work to find it buried under at least three inches of wet snow. I didn't have a car scraper--mine broke when Patrick was attempting to free my car out of it's icy cocoon a couple days ago. Luckily, I found some gloves in the backseat and was able to brush my windows off by hand. It was also lucky that I didn't have too far to drive, because the roads were very slushy and slick!

We've had a very mellow evening. Just hanging out reading (me) and watching TV (him). Nothing too spectacular...

Maybe we'll be more interesting tomorrow...

No comments: